Is the deposit refundable?

No all deposits are non refundable

If I decide not to go can I give my space to someone else?

If you’ve made partial or full payment for your package we may be able to change the name for a cost of £50.

If you’ve only paid the deposit then you can not transfer your space.

If I cancel my space on the trip can I get a refund?

Depending on when you cancel and the circumstances surrounding your cancellation you might be eligible for a partial refund. Please see our booking terms and conditions for further information.

Am I able to book the hotel without the events?

No, events are inclusive of all prices, we don’t have an option not inclusive of events

I have booked an all inclusive package, does this mean my food & drinks will be free at the events?

No. Unless we explicitly state that an event has open bar or free food you will need to pay for any food or drinks consumed at the events.

I have booked a triple/quadruple room, does this mean I will have 3/4 beds in my room?

No. All triple/quadruple occupancy rooms come with 2 double beds as standard. Whilst we may be able to provide you with a sofa bed or an additional roll out bed this is not guaranteed.

I have booked with a group of my friends can we have rooms next door to each other?

We can request this for you but unfortunately we can not always guarantee your rooms will be next to each other as the hotel assigns rooms to our guests a few days before we check in dependant on availability.

Can I book my flight through you?

No. This year we have opted not to offer flights with any of our packages.

Can I book an events only package?

Yes. Click here and select events only package at the bottom of the screen

Do I have to go for 7 Days?

No, we can extend or reduce the amount of days to suit your needs.

Do I have to attend all the events?

No, you are welcome to do your own thing out there.

I’m celebrating my birthday, are there any incentives?

Please contact us to discuss

Do I need a VISA?

If you are an EU, UK or US citizen visiting Mexico as a tourist you don’t need a visa, but you do need a tourist card, which you can get on arrival by completing an immigration form available at border crossings or on-board flights to Mexico.

What currency is used in Mexico?

You can use US dollars or Mexican pesos

What is the Legal Drinking Age in Cancun?

The legal drinking age in Cancun (Mexico) is 18 years old.

Register for updates